LIVE AT THE DEL CLOSE MARATHON!
The actual Q&A only lasts 2 minutes and 44 seconds. I was asked 28 questions and answered 27 of them.
TOMORROW: Highlights from the RATLIFF 35/2012 Press Conference
WEDNESDAY: The FULL-LENGTH RATLIFF 35/2012 Press Conference!
WHAT IS THIS? Well, I recently held a major media event in Battery Park where I fielded questions from actual journalists for almost an hour in the blistering heat. This has been covered in a major article in BlackBook Magazine, which referred to me as “eligible to be president.”
WHAT SHOULD I DO ON WEDNESDAY? The campaign is encouraging people to make hold “viewing parties” on Wednesday and to make this Historic Press Conference Video a centerpiece of their July 4th Celebrations.
- simulacrumtom likes this
- adhesivemustache reblogged this from notyoufakebrooklyn
- notyoufakebrooklyn reblogged this from connorratliff
- notyoufakebrooklyn likes this
- kbmurphy likes this
- kskill likes this
- jonathanillainy reblogged this from connorratliff
- jonbershad likes this
- mopula reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- ashleyalexiss likes this
- mopula likes this
- connorratliff reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- connorratliff4president posted this