GET TO KNOW TEAM RATLIFF: Head of Gay & Latino Outreach RANDOM ORLANDO
Episode Six of our continuing series of “webisodes” about the people who work behind the scenes on the RATLIFF 35/2012 campaign focuses on our Head of Gay & Latino Outreach Random Orlando.
Random Orlando was one of the campaign’s first volunteers, and has been an enthusiastic supporter from the very beginning. In this clip, you’ll see what a positive impact he has on the rest of the staff.
On October 15, you can learn more about Orlando in the film OLD ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT: Connor Ratliff’s 35-Year Journey To The White House at 92YTribeca, and there will be a Q&A after the film where I will be answering questions along with most of my campaign staff.
It’s a real chance to be a witness to History, so you can tell your grandchildren “You know President Ratliff? Well, a few weeks before he was elected, he had this film screening and I was there. It was a pretty swell evening.”
Previous episodes in the GET TO KNOW TEAM RATLIFF webseries:
- Episode One: campaign pollster Will Hines!
- Episode Two: campaign manager Noah Forman!
- Episode Three: press secretary Langan Kingsley!
- Episode Four: head speechwriter Nicole Drespel!
- Episode Five: rapid response director Kevin Hines!
- kevhines likes this
- dwmurray likes this
- reesies likes this
- averymonsen likes this
- patrickcotnoir likes this
- clifhenning likes this
- chrisroberti likes this
- williebhines likes this
- williebhines reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- nakedcomedy likes this
- kskill likes this
- christianbeale likes this
- randomorlando reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- feitelogram reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow and added:
- feitelogram likes this
- karamohr reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow and added:
- viviengracita likes this
- britajames likes this
- thechrisgethardshow reblogged this from connorratliff
- iamherson likes this
- gilmoregurlz likes this
- connorratliff reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- connorratliff4president posted this