GET TO KNOW TEAM RATLIFF: Head of Security S. HOLMES
Episode Seven of our continuing series of “webisodes” about the people who work behind the scenes on the RATLIFF 35/2012 campaign focuses on my Head Of Security S. Holmes.
Scott keeps me safe. Sometimes he is with me, and when he’s not, you’ll never find him. He’s that good. If I look like I’m unguarded, it’s because he is hiding in your blind spot, and you’ll be dead in seconds if you make a move against me. It’s been really great having him as part of my campaign.
On October 15, you can see Scott in the film OLD ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT: Connor Ratliff’s 35-Year Journey To The White House at 92YTribeca, and there will be a Q&A after the film where I will be answering questions along with most of my campaign staff.
There is only one more episode of this webseries, which will be released on Monday, followed on Tuesday by the full theatrical trailer for the film!
Previous episodes in the GET TO KNOW TEAM RATLIFF webseries:
- Episode One: campaign pollster Will Hines!
- Episode Two: campaign manager Noah Forman!
- Episode Three: press secretary Langan Kingsley!
- Episode Four: head speechwriter Nicole Drespel!
- Episode Five: rapid response director Kevin Hines!
- Episode Six: head of gay & latino outreach Random Orlando!
- patrickcotnoir likes this
- williebhines reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- williebhines likes this
- dwmurray likes this
- gilmoregurlz likes this
- theetommygunz reblogged this from connorratliff
- theetommygunz likes this
- mimi-hoops likes this
- connorratliff reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- connorratliff4president posted this